Welcome to our family blog
ok.. WOW! That is beautiful! I have never seen that fabric before either! I'll be anxious to get sewing lessons from you after it is all finished! :D
hey it's me again. So I was playing on the internet this morning and I found that fabric that is on the bumper. Not sure if you knew the name or not, but it is Michael Miller fabric. Hope that helps. You probably already knew that. :D
or... maybe it's not, but the Ginger blossom line is sure a close match
Hey thanks I couldnt find who it was by.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok.. WOW! That is beautiful! I have never seen that fabric before either! I'll be anxious to get sewing lessons from you after it is all finished! :D
hey it's me again. So I was playing on the internet this morning and I found that fabric that is on the bumper. Not sure if you knew the name or not, but it is Michael Miller fabric. Hope that helps. You probably already knew that. :D
or... maybe it's not, but the Ginger blossom line is sure a close match
Hey thanks I couldnt find who it was by.
Post a Comment