Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally!

So Grandma brought to my attention that I have seriously neglected my blog. It has been over a month since I have posted anything, but that is a good thing because we have been out in the sun filling the camera with fun memories.

Ally is on the move! She can get anywhere she wants and fast! She has just started to take a step or two, but that's about it. She's going to be walking in no time!

(Ally learns the hard way that eating grass is no good!)

Look ma no hands!


Up...
and down!

No worries. I'm all good!


Reading time with Daddy.
This is my favorite!


2 comments:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

She is just adorable! I can see the love you all have for her. Aren't kids great! I especially love them when they are sound asleep. So sweet, peaceful and still.

Jack and Molly learned to jump off the diving board today. Ahhhhh!!! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute pictures of your baby. I like when they start to stand by themselves. They get happier than us sometimes. That's funny.:-)