Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Yes we are still here! Just very busy. I am working on new pictures and posts from all that we have been up to in the last few months. And yes for those of you who did not know Ally is going to be a big sissy this spring! We just found out that it is going to be a little boy! we are so very excited! So that along with chasing Ally and the holidays explains why I have been so bad at updating, but I promise to be better! I hope all is well and I will be back with new pictures soon and often!
Daddy's little helper

3 comments:
Congrats Whit! I heard from Grandma last week and am thrilled for your little family. Can't wait to follow in your footsteps soon.
Very exciting! Glad they got the appointment right. That is a great picture of Ally and Derek :)
Congratulations!
The new blog also looks great!
Post a Comment